May 25, 2018
How Should Clients Prepare For A Microblading Appointment?
We make it easy to schedule an appointment online BOOK NOW!
Client Preparation Checklist for Optimal Results
- Avoid caffeinated beverages, alcohol or medication that inhibits your ability to be alert beginning (2) days before your microblading appointment
- Avoid Tanning or Sunbathing for (5) days before the appointment
- Please do not pluck or tweeze eyebrows for (3) days before the appointment
- Refrain from facials or chemical peels (2) months prior to the appointment
- Do not use Retinol (Vitamin A), Retin A, Anti-Aging Creams, Facial Serums containing Acids, or Botox treatments for at least (1) month beforehand
- Discontinue use of blood thinners, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oils, (1) week before the procedure
- Avoid ibuprofen and aspirin (2) days before your appointment
- Do not work out or sweat heavily the day of the procedure
- Do not wax or tint the eyebrows (3) days prior to the appointment